The air-rail passenger car is a convenient new type of transportation to solve urban traffic congestion. The air-rail passenger car solves the problem that it is difficult to build a subway, and greatly shortens the construction period and reduces investment.
China Juma Airbus Group Co., Ltd., in conjunction with Zhejiang Juma Amusement Machine Holding Group, Rockwell Corporation of the United States and Shanghai Jiaotong University, jointly developed the airborne passenger car project. After one year of research and development, it has now entered the market.
Second, the line and track
Driving speed: 60 km / h (designed 80 kw / h); plane minimum curve radius: 30 m; maximum longitudinal slope: 6 degrees; double line spacing: 4.545 m.
Third, the structure
The entire system consists of rail beams, columns, vehicles, electrical control systems and foundations. The design life is 100 years and the column span is 35 meters. The single wire adopts an inverted L-shaped structure and the double wire adopts a Y-shaped structure.
Fourth, the track form
Under normal circumstances, the height of the carriage from the city road is 5 meters, and the height of the vehicle is 2.6 meters. In order to ensure the safety of the train and meet the requirements of pedestrian vision, the height of the track beam should be slightly larger, so the net below the general section of the track beam The height is 8.1 meters.
The traction power supply adopts a DC 400 volt power supply, and the power supply mode uses a sliding contact line.
Sixth, the vehicle
The vehicle has advanced performance, economical and practical, safe and reliable, convenient maintenance, beautiful appearance and comfortable ride; the design life is 30 years; the running stability index W is less than 2.5; the common brake impact rate is 0.75 cubic meters. Each car has a capacity of 100+1 people, the total weight of the vehicle is 13,500 kg, the life of the rubber wheel is 150,000 km, and the life of the guide wheel is 200,000 km. The electric control combined braking mode and the train control technology adopt the subway control mode. Designed to accommodate any altitude, ambient temperature, humidity and various natural conditions. The vehicles are grouped into four sections.
Seven, transport capacity:
The hourly conveyor capacity is 15,000 passengers, and the heavy-duty train can transport up to 30,000 passengers per hour.
Eight, the characteristics of the air rail passenger car:
1. Low cost: the construction cost of air rail passenger cars is low. The cost per kilometer is 100 million yuan (RMB) and the double track is 120 million yuan (RMB), which is about one-fifth of the cost of the subway.
2. Fast construction speed: The components of the air-rail passenger car can be completed in the factory. The pillars and rails can be installed in the building after the foundation is completed, which shortens the installation time.
3. Small footprint: The airborne passenger car in the city can stand on the green belt in the middle of the road. The passenger car runs on the road and does not affect the ground traffic.
4. Removable movement: After the completion of the air-rail passenger car, according to the needs of urban planning, if it is necessary to replace the place, the air-rail passenger car can be disassembled and moved to the destination for re-assembly.
5. Adaptable to complex terrain: Air-rail passenger cars have better adaptability to complex terrain, and the freedom of route selection is large, which can reduce the amount of demolition and reduce the impact on ground transportation during construction.
6. High degree of automation: The air-rail passenger car adopts the full-automatic automatic driverless system. The whole process is controlled by computer, which can ensure that the train does not time out, does not advance, does not catch up, and runs efficiently and safely.
7. Beautiful appearance: The design of the air-track passenger car is novel and beautiful, adding a beautiful landscape to your city.
8. Environmental protection and energy conservation: The air-rail passenger car is driven by fully enclosed electric power, with no noise and no pollution.
9. All-weather operation: Air-rail passenger cars are not affected by bad weather. In case of heavy snow, other ground transportation cannot be used.
10. Absolute safety guarantee: The air rail passenger car has a low center of gravity, will not derail, and will not collide with other objects.
11. Wide view and comfortable ride: The air-rail passenger car is both a means of transportation and a sightseeing train. The city's beauty and beauty are unobstructed.
12. Efficient and efficient: the air-rail passenger car has a row of four cars, which can transport 15,000 passengers per hour, and heavy-duty trains can transport 30,000 passengers per hour, which greatly meets the transportation of peak pedestrians.
The main structural dimensions of the vehicle:
Vehicle length: 8500mm
Vehicle width: 2300mm
Vehicle height: 2600mm
Double door on each side
Emergency evacuation door at the front of the driver's cab, width 860mm
Body weight 5100kg
Maximum load 5600kg
The maximum weight 10700kg
Number of passengers:
Passenger capacity is 100+1 people per car
Vehicle running speed: 60km/h (designed as 80km/h)
Vehicle starting acceleration: 1.0m/s2
Average deceleration of common brakes for vehicles: 1.0m/s2
Average deceleration of emergency braking of vehicles: 6.5m/s2
There are two bogies in the middle of each car. Each bogie has two DC motors with a motor power of 31kw.